Potters World. A Harry Potter RPG
*Supreme Mugwump

3 - Help Centre

*Supreme Mugwump

Help Centre

Post below if you have a question about registration, or are having trouble with your registration.

If your account becomes "stuck" (if it does not progress to the "11yr Old" user group after you post your Roll Call post and your Hogwarts Letter post), PLEASE WAIT 24 HOURS FIRST, then post below. Be assured, the staff will be checking all new accounts during registration period, but you MUST allow us 24 hours to do this!

If you are a full member and have a question for the staff on anything other than registration, please post your question in the Ask the Staff forum.

Robbie Sanger

Hi! I'm not sure if this counts as "stuck" or not, but I posted in the Roll Call thread and I think whoever added my character face to the character face masterlist might have forgotten to approve my post? If I have to wait 24 hours, that's okay, I just thought I'd bring this up since my face seems to have been approved but my post is still invisible.

Thank you!

Edit: Please ignore this. As soon as I posted this, it appeared to have been fixed. :)

Magistrate Petal

Hmm, looks visible to me! It may have been missed - you should be good to go now. :)

Freya Malone-Reed

Hey there! 

I know you're all very busy, but Moire Yarrow has not received her email for validation to join. She's checked all her mailboxes and attempted to have it resent to her email address with no luck. So I was hoping someone could help? 

Thanks in advance! *leaves cookies and sweets*