Potters World. A Harry Potter RPG
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED! New and current students can continue posting in London!
Governor Daisy

Short Offline Time Today

Governor Daisy

Hi all, 

Today, Becca will be upgrading us to a newer version of the invision software. At that time, we will go offline for a few hours. See you soon!

Governor Daisy

And we are back! Read this carefully! 

You may notice that panel badges are missing. I have to re-add them manually, so do not be alarmed; it is time consuming work, and from what I can tell, the only thing that got muddled up in the upgrade, which is why we are opening the board up now. 

Please do not PM me about missing badges until AFTER I post that I have completed re-adding them! If you notice other errors around the board, please post in Ask the Staff - if you are unable to post in the forum, please send me an email, which I'll answer when I can! 

Thank you guys, for all your patience! Spam dates have been extended by 1 day to account for shutdown, and London will be open 1 extra day. 

Governor Daisy

And an update! It's been a few hours, and I'm about halfway through! It is time for me to get some sleep, but this will continue tomorrow. 

All shops badges, badges whose titles are between the letters A-H, and DE/Order badges are complete. Badges whose first letter begins with I-Z will happen later. 

I'm aware that some members have been granted both a managerial promotion AND retirement. What a time to be alive, my friends. That too, will be fixed once badges are up and running again.  

Governor Mac

And all of the badges should now be fixed, though some individual accounts are still coming up with odd 'missing image' links or extra badges that shouldn't be there. Now if you have issues with badges, you may post in the Ask the Staff (first person start a new topic, then anyone else can just jump on that one topic). Thanks for the patience!